November 29 (Thursday)
Please join us at the Centre Furnace Mansion for the 10th Annual Stocking Stuffer Antiques, Art & Fine Craft Sale to benefit the Centre County Historical Society.
Hors d'oeuvres, Desserts & Wine
(Click to make a Reservation)
November 30 & December 1 (Friday & Saturday)
Stocking Stuffer Antiques, Art & Fine Craft Sale
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Hot beverages & Refreshments
@ Centre Furnace Mansion | 1001 E. College Ave.
State College, PA 16801
Visitors of all ages will be delighted by the elegant Victorian Mansion's holiday decorations, designed by the area's top decorators and florists. We invite you to browse the handmade crafts, fine arts and antiques, enjoy the music and keep warm with the hot beverages and delicious desserts from local restaurants. If you haven't been to the Centre Furnace Mansion recently, this holiday showcase is a wonderful time to visit this historic house museum, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The bookstore and gift shop will also be open. Proceeds from this annual fundraiser help the Centre County Historical Society fulfill its role in helping people understand, experience, appreciate and preserve Centre County's cultural and natural heritage.
Whether your interests are jewelry, weavings, herbal scents, fine paper arts, candles, ceramics, hand woven baskets, fine china and glassware, original and antique furniture, holiday greens, linens or vintage collectibles, we have an extensive variety of items for sale. Find a truly special gift for everyone on your list this season.
Those who wish to get the exclusive first peek, while enjoying hors d'oeuvres, desserts and wine from the area's top restaurants, are invited to attend the Preview Party held on Thursday, November 29 at 6:30 p.m. Party attendees will be able to purchase items before the event is open to the public, including the new commemorative ornament of the Centre Furnace iron stack. Tickets for this popular event are $30.00 per person ($25 for Members). Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Make Reservations for the Preview Party:
2012 Artisans, Vendors & Antique Dealers
- Aaronsburg Antiques - Antiques
- Addis, Mary - Textiles
- Antiques at Apple Hill - Antiques
- Avant Garden - Cyclamen Plants
- Bloom, Ann - Textiles
- Bloom, Sherry - Contemporary Paper Arts
- C. S. Stangel Pottery (Christine Stangel)- Pottery
- CCHS Volunteers - Mixed Media
- CFM Garden Cmte. - Holiday Arrangements
- Calkins, Pam - Garden Fairies
- Campney, Ruth - Mixed Media
- Cindy Hiles Herbal Products - Herbals
- Contempo Jewelry (Staci Egan) - Jewelry
- Dabney, Maryanne - Clay Miniatures
- Deppen, Winnie & Marion - Antiques
- Diane Maurer Hand Marbled Papers - Paper
- DiNunzio, Connie - Antiques
- Eisenbraun, Bob - Antiques
- Elizabeth Hay Designs - Jewelry
- Gaffron's Sunrise Bakery- Baked goods
- Glasgow, Judy - Antiques
- Going LOCAL!- Books by Ken Hull
- Gush, Stephanie - Mixed media
- Handbuilt Art (Melicent D'Amore)- Mixed Media
- Heidi Urbanski Jewelry - Stained glass
- Izakov, Maya - Pottery
- Jackson, Jerry - Pewter
- Jeanette's Crafts (Jeanette Long)- Mixed media
- Jen Barger Photography - Jewelry, Photography
- Junipurr (Leigh Ann Gagnon) - Mixed media
- Landon, Evelyn & Rosemary Gido - Textiles and Paper Decoupage
- Livingston Antiques Collection - Antiques, from a Thompson Family Descendant (see the program for complete details)
- MAES Jewels (Melissa Elliott) - Jewelry
- Marianne Fyda's Studio - Jewelry
- Moellenbrock, Ann & George - Antiques
- Moyer, William "Bill" - Antiques
- Paper Filigree Art (Fran Jones) - Quilled Paper
- Pass, James L. - Antiques
- Peaceful Pleasures (Donna Weldon-Shaak) - Soap and Body Lotions
- Pencek, Dick - Antiques
- Peter Byers Antiques - Antiques
- pocketBOOKS (Lisa Packer) - Mixed Media
- Saylor, Linda & Karen Wilson - Textiles
- Schaub, Janice - Quilted Textiles
- Second Season Mittens (Susan Wise) - Textiles
- Sofia's Design (Sofia Chernin & John Telford) - Jewelry, Wooden Objects
- Tait Farm Foods - Gourmet
- The Antique Sideboard - Antiques
- Ties to Nature (Suzanne Thompson) - Textiles
- TL Kennedy Longarm Quilting (Tracey Kennedy) - Textiles
- Valleypurl (Angela Pope) - Textiles
- Victorian Enterprises (Suzann Tedesco) - Herbals
- Village Eatinghouse - Gourmet
- Woodrings Floral Gardens - Wreaths
2012 Designers & Decorators
Become a Stocking Stuffer Supporter!
Your donations, large and small, support all aspects of the
Centre County Historical Society. Click on the Donate button below to make your much appreciated contribution and we will recognize you as a Stocking Stuffer Supporter!
To see photographs from last year's event, please click here.